Equipping and Encouraging: two words that define my focus when I speak to groups.
As a Speaker, my role is
- to bring practical, useful information
- in a manner that is seasoned with wisdom, Truth & grace
- with as much laughter as possible!
From my years in the classroom,
- I use visual/auditory/kinesthetic learning opportunities
- I plan my talks to include elements that help the audience engage
Learning with Your Littles: Purposeful Parenting
Ebb & Flow: Riding the Tide in Real Relationship
Change is Hard, but Change is Good: Pursuing Personal Growth
More Today than Yesterday: Christian Spiritual Formation
Leaving Room for Margin: Practical Time Management
Yours, Mine or God’s: Principles of Biblical Stewardship
Learning to Ride in Tandem: Real Life Stories of Submission
Each topic above has enough material to be separated into 3-4 thirty-minute talks for use as a weekend retreat focus.
My challenge is what to leave out when I speak for only forty-five minutes!
Click to hear Lisa:
More Information for Lisa as your Event Speaker
fill out this form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org